Q&A

プラハ ヴァーツラフハヴェル空港 SIMフリーカード購入

公開日 : 2019年08月13日
最終更新 :

プラハ ヴァーツラフハヴェル空港で、プラハ、チエスキークルムロフ、ウィーンで使用できるSIMフリーカード購入出来ますでしょうか?
ご存知の方 教えて頂けると助かります。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 19/08/13 20:01

通信会社はVodafoneのみ

いつも書くのですが、このサイトはかなり信頼できるので、ぜひ一読を。

prepaid-data-sim-card.fandom.com
    Czech Republic
    The Czech Republic is part of the EU, where from June 2017 new international roaming rules are enforced. In most European countries you can now 'roam like at home' at domestic rates rather than excessive roaming rates. Two major Czech operators apply rules without restrictions, but Vodafone and some smaller providers have opted out. For specifics about the new regulation check European Union chapter and every provider below.

ということで、EUローミングをするのなら、ドイツの会社かO2でしょう。

どうでも良いことですが、フリーなのは端末であって、カードではありません・・・。

残念?ながら、空港にある通信会社は、、
    SIM cards are available in the stores of the network operators and in many kiosks and supermarkets. Prepaid SIMs in the Czech Republic don't require any personal registration, so even though you insist for prepaid registration by attempting to present your photo ID (or passport), it is useless as the staffs are unable to register it for you at the point of purchase. Recharge vouchers can be bought at many kiosks, post offices and petrol stations.

なので、EUローミング(サイトをよく読めば書いてあるかもしれませんが、どうもこの会社は好きになれないので)に関して、店の人に確認してください。また、一般論ですが、空港に店が出せるということは、高い出店料に対して、それだけ旨味のある(高値で売れる)可能性があり、高い買い物になる可能性もあるので、事前に価格を把握しておきましょう。

空港に通信会社の店舗がなくても売店で入手可能だとは思いますが。Relayがあるので。ただし、Vodafoneしかないのは、空港ならではの制限(利権)の可能性もあります。

www.prg.aero
    Vodafone
    Terminal 2
    Public Area
    Opening Hours
    Mon - Fri: from 9:00 to 21:00

一見怪しげですが、、、
    AirBnB Station In Prague Airport
    Underground global domination.

Published on June 2, 2019 by Wade Shepard Follow me on Twitter here.
    PRAGUE, Czech Republic- It was with no small amount of relief that I saw that the SIM card stand in terminal 1 was still open. It was 11:30 pm, and we just stepped back into the Czech Republic — our forth stint here in the course of a year.

I’m not picky about SIM cards — I just go to whatever stall I come to first in the airport or go for the cheapest option when there is a cluster of competitors. The last time I entered into the country via this terminal I got an O2 SIM. I thought that I was doing the same tonight.

I wasn’t.

“Wait, you’re not O2?”

“No, it’s T-Mobile.”

“But last time you were O2.”

“We changed last month. We’re actually AirBnb.”

焦って空港で買わなくても、市内でゆっくり買えば良いし、EUローミング以降、アマゾンで買えるローミンSIMでも十分使えるので、音声通話に拘らなければそれで十分でしょう。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

早速お返事ありがとうございます

空港、市内、買える所 確認してみます。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件