メールしときました

この時期は世界中で日本人ビジネスマン大移動がみられます。
知人は昨夜欧州に発って1年間の駐在らしいです。うらやましい。

ところで,チケット購入はうまくいってますか?
あれからまたvirgineのサイト調べてみました。いろいろ出てきますね~
すでにご存知のことばかりだと思いますがとりあえず貼っておきます。
乗り継ぎの心配はあまりないみたいですよ。
Do I have enough time to transfer between trains?
You should not encounter any problems as we have already taken into account possible transfer times.
We only show journey's available once we have included an estimated time required to change trains. This time is based on recommendations by the rail industry and is individually calculated for each station.
If you need a longer time to transfer then you might want to consider, a different departure time or, booking each section of the journey individually.
チケットの種類にもよるでしょうが,なにか取り決めでもあるみたいで,どのチケットでも最後まで面倒見るよってなってます。心配するなってことみたいです。
Is my ticket still valid?
The Train Operator may authorise an extended period of validity for your ticket regardless to enable you to complete your journey. You will need ask at the station in order to make this extension.
指定でも有効期限内なら別の列車に乗れるようですね。とりあえず発券したらよくチケットを眺めてみて,わからなければ駅員に聞けばいいでしょう。ちなみに私はセーバーを1週間前くらいにノーマルに変更したことがあります。変更料金はかなりかかったと記憶しています。変更よりセーバーに買い替えた方が安かったかもしれないです。前日6時まで買えるからその日までに状況がかわったらチケットを捨ててでも便の変更もけんとうしてみてください。
What trains can I use my ticket on?
Whether you can travel on another train to the one you hold a reservation for depends on the terms and conditions of the particular ticket you purchased.
Prior to your departure you should check the terms and conditions of your ticket on-line or with a member of staff at the station before you board the train.
これもそうです。
Can I reserve seats?
2) They are not always available on some services. This is particularly the case for services over shorter distances and on some special days e.g. returning from major sporting events such as the FA Cup Final.
5) Where a journey involves changing trains between different Train Operators, then it may not be possible to reserve seats on all of the legs of the journey.
もしかしてウインダミアからの列車は自由席になるかもしれません。
オペレーターがTRANSPENNINE EXPRESS ですね。とすると,その列車が遅れたらTRANSPENNINE EXPRESS の責任ということになります。5/1は駅が無人化するかもしれませんのでそれまでに遅れた時の対応を聞いておいた方がいいかもしれません。
あとAdvanced Saver Single A,B,Cの違いはメールで問い合わせてみました。もし結果が返ってきたら報告しますね^^;

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 2件

2件のコメント

• Re: メールしときました

なるほど、よくわかりました!
    かなりきちんとしたFAQがあるんですね。

If you need a longer time to transfer then you might want to consider, a different departure time or, booking each section of the journey individually.
    私はこれにあたるのかなぁ・・・
    行きの便では、1時間くらい待ち時間があるんですけど、帰りの便では7、8分なので、やっぱり乗り換えは厳しいかもしれません。こういうことでスリリングなのも何なので、帰りはVirginの走っている駅までタクシーで行こうかなと思ってます。

>変更料金はかなりかかったと記憶しています。変更よりセーバーに買>い替えた方が安かったかもしれないです。前日6時まで買えるからそ>の日までに状況がかわったらチケットを捨ててでも便の変更もけんと>うしてみてください。

本当にイギリスの鉄道は複雑怪奇。
    オペレーターの人も大変でしょうね。

ありがとうございました!!

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 返事来ました

返事が長かったので必要な場所だけ貼りますね
    The Advance Single 1, 2 and 3 tickets have the same terms and conditions. However their pr
    ices differ and these tickets being the most economical and popular tickets get sold out e
    asily. Hence, they are subject to availability. The tickets which are more expensive have
    more number of seats allotted to them as compared to the lower priced tickets.

データが古いのか1, 2 and 3ってなってますね。
    多分過去の返事を検索してコピーしたのでしょう。おそらく値段だけの違いです。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

Re: 返事来ました

メール問い合わせまでしていただいて、本当に本当に、恐縮+感謝です。

この際、Advance SingleC=最も格安のもの
    を買う予定です。

安いもののほうが、無効になった時のあきらめがつくかなと思いまして(笑)。

その分、1等指定してみようかなと。
    格安チケットでファーストクラス??

でも、理屈上はできるんですよね、たぶん。