考えるのは楽しいけど今夜は

列車を乗り継げなかった場合の対応は,列車の運行会社の対応によるらしいです。
virgin trainのサイトのヘルプから。
All Train Operating Companies make every effort to enable you to complete your journey. Each disruption is handled differently. In some cases they may allow customers with tickets for a specific train to be used on a different train or an alternative route.
In each case the Train Operator will make clear the options available to you.

たとえばGNERは
http://www.gner.co.uk/GNER/AboutGNER/DPPP/Lookingafteryou.htm
要は,目的地にたどり着けるよう最大限の努力を払います,ということらしいです。

もう寝ますのでおやすみなさい。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• Re: 考えるのは楽しいけど今夜は

詳しい情報をありがとうございます。

本当に会社によってかなり異なるんですね。

GNERはとても良心的な印象ですけど、バージンは切符次第ということか??

そろそろ切符購入してみようと思います。

感謝です。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

メールしときました

この時期は世界中で日本人ビジネスマン大移動がみられます。
    知人は昨夜欧州に発って1年間の駐在らしいです。うらやましい。

ところで,チケット購入はうまくいってますか?
    あれからまたvirgineのサイト調べてみました。いろいろ出てきますね~
    すでにご存知のことばかりだと思いますがとりあえず貼っておきます。
    乗り継ぎの心配はあまりないみたいですよ。
    Do I have enough time to transfer between trains?
    You should not encounter any problems as we have already taken into account possible transfer times.
    We only show journey's available once we have included an estimated time required to change trains. This time is based on recommendations by the rail industry and is individually calculated for each station.
    If you need a longer time to transfer then you might want to consider, a different departure time or, booking each section of the journey individually.
    チケットの種類にもよるでしょうが,なにか取り決めでもあるみたいで,どのチケットでも最後まで面倒見るよってなってます。心配するなってことみたいです。
    Is my ticket still valid?
    The Train Operator may authorise an extended period of validity for your ticket regardless to enable you to complete your journey. You will need ask at the station in order to make this extension.
    指定でも有効期限内なら別の列車に乗れるようですね。とりあえず発券したらよくチケットを眺めてみて,わからなければ駅員に聞けばいいでしょう。ちなみに私はセーバーを1週間前くらいにノーマルに変更したことがあります。変更料金はかなりかかったと記憶しています。変更よりセーバーに買い替えた方が安かったかもしれないです。前日6時まで買えるからその日までに状況がかわったらチケットを捨ててでも便の変更もけんとうしてみてください。
    What trains can I use my ticket on?
    Whether you can travel on another train to the one you hold a reservation for depends on the terms and conditions of the particular ticket you purchased.
    Prior to your departure you should check the terms and conditions of your ticket on-line or with a member of staff at the station before you board the train.
    これもそうです。
    Can I reserve seats?
    2) They are not always available on some services. This is particularly the case for services over shorter distances and on some special days e.g. returning from major sporting events such as the FA Cup Final.
    5) Where a journey involves changing trains between different Train Operators, then it may not be possible to reserve seats on all of the legs of the journey.
    もしかしてウインダミアからの列車は自由席になるかもしれません。
    オペレーターがTRANSPENNINE EXPRESS ですね。とすると,その列車が遅れたらTRANSPENNINE EXPRESS の責任ということになります。5/1は駅が無人化するかもしれませんのでそれまでに遅れた時の対応を聞いておいた方がいいかもしれません。
    あとAdvanced Saver Single A,B,Cの違いはメールで問い合わせてみました。もし結果が返ってきたら報告しますね^^;