気候的なところも勿論ですが、治安が悪いところなら、住みやすいとは言えないですよね。
南米なのでスリは多いし暗い夜道を1人で歩くのは危険ですが、それは日本以外の世界中どこでも同じルールだなと思います。

是非楽しいエクアドル旅、過ごして下さいね!

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 2件

2件のコメント

• Re: Buen Viaje!

Anri-san,
    I am now in quito. Because of my new tablet, I can not input japanese, but I can receive and search japanese. Just I can not. Anyway, I enjoyed and will enjoy amazon tour from tomorrow for 5 days. So for , everyting has been very well, 2 weeks in galapagos, 5 days in machupicchu area, half a day in guayaquil, 3 days in cuenca, half a day in riobanba, now 2econd day in quito. I like cuenca, I s is like europe, and also, like Quito more for its mordern culture. I was very impressed with museums of Alabado and Guayasamin. I enjoyed shopping at the Alabado museo very much. Mixed fashion of modern and past. I want to see more shops like that. Ecuadorian designer with modern sense mmay be in new town area? The shops which you like, and also, please advise me restaurantes you like to go with your friend. I think I would come to ecuador again. This time, it is too short to enjoy Eucador enough. I am staying in Rinco hastel in old town, which was recommended by info. ans is very good.
    Tel. No. 2957050. It is a hostel, but we have a telehone in the rooms, so that they will transfer It to us. Is case if we can have a lunch or a coffee togather.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

Re: Re: Buen Viaje!

My mistake. The name of the hostel is Rincon familiar.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 14/04/17 19:02

Re:Buen Viaje!

こちらにも、コメント頂いたんですね。

悪いニュースは拡がりますが、刺激的でないニュースは
    報道しませんもんね。
    現地から、最新の情報を伝えてください。
    よろしく。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件