13/01/24 22:28

入れてくれれば買う(ダメなら買わない)

だけの話。

//www.changiairport.com/
Home Passenger Guide Departure Guidelines for Liquids,
Aerosols and Gels in Hand-carried Luggage

FAQ
If I am transferring or transiting at Changi Airport, will my liquid, aerosol and gel items purchased at other airports be accepted at Changi Airport? Will I be allowed to bring these items onboard my flight?

Passengers (except those travelling to Australia, the US or on Delta Air Lines or United Airlines*) will be allowed to bring liquid, aerosol and gel items in containers larger than 100ml onboard their flight if these items are placed in sealed tamper-evident bags with the receipt clearly displayed in the sealed bag. The receipt must show the date of purchase, item(s) purchased, name of the shop and the name of the airport.
*Passengers travelling to Australia, the US or on Delta Air Lines or United Airlines should note that these destinations/airlines have imposed their own specific requirements and may not allow all transfer/transit passengers to carry liquid, aerosol and gel items purchased from foreign airports as their hand-carry luggage onto connecting flights, even if the liquids, aerosols and gels purchased are placed in sealed tamper-evident bags.

If the items purchased are in containers with a maximum capacity of not more than 100ml each, they can be placed in a 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag, which must be completely closed, to be hand carried.

Passengers have to dispose of all liquid, aerosol and gel items that do not meet the above requirements, before the security screening point.

NZのサイトには、
免税店やその他売店では、商品を専用の封ができる袋に入れてお渡しする場合があります。その場合、最終目的地に着くまでは開封しないでください。また、旅行期間中を通じて購入の証明となるものを保管してください。乗り継ぎ地点で提示を求められる場合があります。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 0件

0件のコメント