Q&A

ベトナム・サパでのMoped, 50ccバイクレンタル

公開日 : 2020年01月30日
最終更新 :

ベトナム・サパの街中で、Mopedか50ccバイクをレンタルできる店やホテルはありますでしょうか?

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 3件

3件のコメント

• 20/01/30 20:37

50ccでは登れない

急坂だらけ、舗装されていない。

町でたむろしている現地のバイタクを雇ったほうが良い。

トレッキングのほうがおもしろいよ。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

ありがとうございました。

情報をありがとうございました。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 20/01/30 19:56

存在しないとのこと

山登りには無理なので、
    酷い英語もありますが、げんぶんのまま。

with 50cc motorbike you dont need a driving license but you can not rent a 50 cc motor bike in Sapa because It's moutainous area and
    there are only 100cc -150 cc mototbike

There is no way that a 50 cc motorcycle with a non-Vietnamese on board it will be able to cope with the gradients in Sa Pa. Just take
    a look at some photos of the place.

is a 50cc good enough to bike down vietnam
    me and a friend are thinking of biking down vietnam, i know the roads are dangerous but we wont be biking in the big cities and are going
    to take the scenic route.However, i do realise travel insurance is very important if we do bike and neither of us have licenses here so to qualify for insurance wed have to ride a 50cc.is a 50cc good enough to go down vietnam....

You need 125-150CC to keep up with traffic and mountains.

You you need to realize that the drivers, roads and rules of the road in VN are very high risk, and even in rural areas, its pure mayhem.
    If you have not rode a Moped, VN is not the place.

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ! 110cc minimum, and a 125 cc is much better in the mountains because, on a 110, the second gear is too short and the engine barely powerful enough to climb the numerous long passes, so you have to change constantly from 2 to 3 and 3 to 2, a real pain in
    the neck.

For the mountains, DO NOT rent or buy an automatic, no engine brake, so you burn the brakes when you go down the long passes (pass Lao Cai-Sapa = 30 km !)

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

ありがとうございました。

情報をありがとうございました。大変参考になります。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 20/01/30 11:35

バイクレンタルをするほどのところでない

サパは狭く観る場所も限られてます。。
    バイタクを乗り回したほうが手っ取り早いですよ。
    ラオカイまでの山道は取締が多いので気をつけてください。

• いいね! 0