Q&A

EICのきっぷについて

公開日 : 2019年02月12日
最終更新 :

こんにちは。
現在ポーランド旅行中のものです。
ワルシャワからクラクフまでEICにて向かおうと思い、日本でチケットを購入いたしましたが、これはプリントアウトしなければ乗車できないのでしょうか?
鉄道会社からのメールにはデバイスに保存かプリントしてくれと記載してあったのですが、、

どなたかご教授頂ければ幸いです。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 19/02/12 17:22

PDFが添付

されていたはずです。

After paying it was impossible to print out the ticket, how can I obtain it?

Each time, transaction conformation is sent together with the ticket attached in a PDF format to the e-mail address provided at the time of registration or at the time of purchase via the “Guest Account”. You can also re-log into the system and go to the “My tickets” tab, where, under “Paid”, you may find the relevant ticket and print it again. A domestic ticket may also be copied on a mobile device and shown to ticket inspector at the time of inspection.

Note!
    Please save the pdf file with the ticket on your device, or print out the ticket to present it during ticket control.
    In case of tickets for domestic routes on sleeping carriages and couchettes and for international routes, please print your ticket and present it in a paper form during ticket control.

国内線なら、印刷しなくても端末にあるPDFをみせれば良いのです。登録していれば再度引き出せます。

もしかしたら、、、、日本のPCにはあるものの、旅行中の端末にはない??のでしょうか。メールがPOPでなく、IMAPなら引き出せますが・・・。

Until when can I print out or save bought ticket?

The options “Print” and “Download” a ticket from the account in the e-IC system are active until the train leaves the departure station, then the buttons disappear. At any time (even after the train left the departure station), you can download your ticket to a PDF file and print it by clicking on the ticket number in the paid tickets view.

Non-registered users service
    からでも、 Ticket number*: E-mail*:で引き出せると思うのですが。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件