Q&A

陸地の税関手続きについて

公開日 : 2018年12月09日
最終更新 :

ミラノからチューリヒに行って、チューリヒから帰国しようと思っています。
そこでミラノで買い物をして、鉄道でスイスに入ろうと考えています。
その際に税関手続きできる国境駅付近教えていただきたいです。
キアッソやドモドッソラでは手続きが出来ると聞いたのですが、ティラノでも出来るのでしょうか?
もし国境駅付近で手続きされた方がいらしたら、どの駅でどのように手続きしたのか教えていただきたいです。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 18/12/10 17:45

ミラノでも可能ですが・・

あくまで、、、
    www.globalblue.com
    Milan
    Want to claim the tax back on your purchases and find yourself in downtown Milan? Read on below to find out all the information about the nearest refund offices and their opening hours. Remember: Non-EU shoppers must bring a completed and stamped Tax Free Form in order to request a tax free refund.
    Global Blue Refund Office
    Rinascente - 6° Floor - Next to Customer Office, Piazza Duomo, Milan 20100
    Global Blue Lounge Milan
    Via S.Spirito 5, 20121
    The Brian & Barry Building
    Via Durini 28, 2012
    Global Blue Montenapoleone Lounge
    Via Montenapoleone, 23

このサイトの注意書き。

Be careful if you leave the EU by train!

You may be able to get the VAT refund documents stamped at certain train stations of the departure. However, you might as well need to get off the train at the last station within the EU to get this stamp. Other methods could also apply (e.g. a customs officer might be boarding the train) .

This depends on the trains’ route and the internal arrangements in each EU country.

We therefore strongly advise you to consult in advance the national authorities or your refund company on the arrangements applicable in our concrete route.

You need to get an EU stamp on your forms. The Swiss Customs will stamp the forms for goods bought here in Switzerland but their stamp has no meaning with goods bought in the EU. If you are going to Milano by train and returning to Lugano just get off the train at Chiasso and get the Italian Dogana/Polizia Fiscale to stamp the forms then continue on to Lugano. But be aware that the Swiss Customs at Chiasso might then get interested in the goods since you are technically "importing" them into Switzerland.

とありますが、実際にはスイス側のスタンプで還付を受けた人も居るようで、

VAT Tax refund - Tirano Station
    I am back from my trip. I have been posted a question regarding Tax refund at Tirano station. And finally I get my tax refund at Tirano Station, the Italy ,swiss border.

There is a Custom office & a mail box (red color at the time i am there), just walk to the Swiss Building, on the left side will see the Custom Office, need to show all the goods purchase in Italy , together with receipts & invoice to the custom officer for inspection, get the stamp and drop in mail box and will get back refund (to credit cards) when back home.

/www.trippy.com/
    Custom Office

Please help! I am travel from Milan to St.Moritz by train via Tirano Station, I need to get my VAT tax refund stamp before enter to Switzerland, can anyone know is there a Custom office in this station? Thank you!

I found that the posters there do mention that travellers from Italy into SWitzerland have to go through Customs so you might be able to get your VAT tax refund at that point.

Ufficio Delle Dogane Di TIRANO
    Straße Piazza delle Stazioni, 22
    Ort`23037 Tirano (SO)
    Land Italien
    Telefon 0039 0342701198
    Telefax 0039 0342701218
    E-Mail dogane.tirano@agenziadogane.it
    Öffnungszeiten
    Montag - Freitag: 08:00h - 18:00h
    Samstag: 08:00h - 14:00h

検査官が入ってこなければ、直通ではこの停車時間内の手続きは無理でしょう。
    EuroCity 14