Q&A

TAHARIについて。

公開日 : 2018年09月29日
最終更新 :

只今ニューヨーク1人旅真っ只中。早速地下鉄初体験、センチュリー21へ行ってきたのですが、そこで「TAHARI」と言うブランドのショルダーバッグを自分と母親へ買いました。そのブランドは初めて見たのですが、どこのブランドか分かりますか?軽くて、リーズナブルで、柔らかい素材、デザインもよくて買ったのですが。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 18/09/29 10:52

Elie Tahari

www.cbsnews.com
    Elie Tahari: Fashioning success
    One of the featured designers at the recent New York Fashion Week was Elie Tahari, who has come a very long way in his career ... in more ways than one, as Tracy Smith now shows us:

NEW YORK - In the white-hot glare of the fashion world, the clothes take center stage. But the names on the labels can, of course, become famous in their own right: witness Diane von Furstenberg . . . Donna Karan . . . Elie Tahari.

The Tahari name is famous: the face behind it, not so much.

Of the millions who have Elie Tahari hanging in their closets, few probably know that Elie . . . is a HE.

"I was coming down the elevator with somebody that I noticed she bought of Elie Tahari clothes, and I said, 'I see you bought some Elie Tahari.' She said, 'Oh, I love her designs,'" Elie Tahari recalled. "Her design! 'I'm her,' I should have said, yes!"

Gallery: Elie Tahari Fall 2011 Collection

HIS designs are sold in more than 600 stores in the U.S., and worn by people with slightly more famous faces, like Beyonce, Elizabeth Hurley and Angelina Jolie.
    以下略

www.elietahari.com

ABOUT ELIE TAHARI

For more than 40 years, Elie Tahari ‘s keen understanding of fashion and design has ensured him a unique position in the luxury world. The internationally-renowned brand has a global presence on five continents and is sold in more than 600 stores in over 40 countries. The brand has expanded to include women’s shoes, sunglasses and accessories, and menswear and has come to define modern sophistication with the designers inspired collections of understated grace and elegance.

1970s

At the start of the decade, Elie Tahari emigrated from Israel to the United States and began working in New York City’s garment center while moonlighting at a boutique in Greenwich Village. After he succeeded in popularizing the tube top, Tahari began designing his eponymous label Tahari in 1973.

In the following years, Elie Tahari opened his first boutique on Madison Avenue, posted the company’s first billboard in New York City, and held his first fashion show at Studio 54.

1980s

Tahari expanded in the eighties, turning his attention to the tailored suit that helped define a decade. His first advertisements appeared in Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.

In 1989 his first shop in Bloomingdale’s NYC opened followed by Saks Fifth Avenue and Tahari was named one of Crain’s most successful 40 under 40.

中略

2010-PRESENT

The company continued its gobal expansion in Europe, Asia and the Middle East and opened freestanding boutiques in Istanbul, Turkey, and Dubai, as well as US boutiques in Newport Beach, California, Washington, D.C., Dallas and a pop-up store at 510 5th Avenue, named The Vault as well as the E-commerce site elietahari.com. To mark the brand’s 40th anniversary, Tahari created a capsule collection “Elie Tahari 1974” which featured updated silhouettes from the brands four decades in fashion.

Mayor Bloomberg proclaimed September 4th, 2013 “Elie Tahari Day” honoring his 40 years in business. Fashion Group International honored the designer with a Brand Vision award and Tahari served as a guest judge on Project Runway All-Stars for three seasons. In 2014 the designer launched eyewear, home and the Elie Tahari Sport collection and partnered with photographer Steven Klein to shoot the brands ad campaigns.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件