夕方から深夜までしかできません。
    今更言っても仕方ないのですが、登録したものなら良いのですが、初めての
    場合はメールアドレスには念には念を入れて記入しましょう。これが来るまで、
    決して画面を閉じないとか、画面コピー(簡単なのはPDF印刷)をして保存しておく、
    最低限、予約番号(el código de reserva)はコピーして、テキストで保存しておく。
    これは基本中の基本です。

お仲間です。2日で問題解決しています。ただし、電話が通じた結果なのかが
    良くわかりません。めでたし、めでたしで終わっているので。
    Hi, I'm hoping that someone out there can give me suggestions to solve my dilemma. I recently purchased flight tickets on Vueling.com. The webpage gave me a Confirmation Number, then I hit something on my keyboard that redirected me away from the page before I could note it down. Now, Vueling hasn't sent me a confirmation email, I can't reach them by phone, and setting up a myvueling account doesn't even work.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    And yes - this is up there in one of dumbest things I've ever done.
    Thanks in advance.

Short of calling Vueling, I don't know what else you can do.

They seem to have an online contact service which probably runs to European office hours. Try again when it's between 9 and 5 in Europe.

Also if you scroll down to the bottom of their home page there is a link to Contact, there it gives you a couple of ways, both talking direct on the website or emailing them.

I'm still trying to reach them by phone, but there are some issues with my phone which may possibly the only problem with that method. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm a little stressed, but hopeful it will work out soon enough.

To wrap up this story, I received an email from Vueling today. It was not the email confirmation, but rather an advertisement to buy other products/services for my flight. I clicked on one of the "purchase" links to see if it could get me anywhere and it automatically sent me to Vueling's website and logged into my booking for me. Yay!

I just booked a flight with Vueling Air about an hour ago and I haven't received a confirmation email and I'm stressing a bit -・・・・

Also... when you flew with them... did you actually need your confirmation number at the airport?? Or was passport enough??

I'm a regular flyer with Vueling. You only need your passport at the airport. You can check in online anyway and print out boarding passes. Have you tried making an account on my vueling?

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

ありがとうございます!

助かりました!!
    メールアドレス入力は以後気をつけます。。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件