Q&A

ドバイでの荷物預かりについて

公開日 : 2013年10月31日
最終更新 :

ドバイ空港に荷物預かり所があることは検索の結果知りましたが、一週間から10日くらいの期間でも預かってもらえるかご存知の方がいたら教えて下さい。空港以外でもこれくらいの期間預かってもらえる場所があれば合わせてお願いします。尚、荷物は大きめのスーツケースです。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 13/10/31 20:15

A short term baggage storage service is available 24/7 at Dubai airports as below:

の"A short term"とはどの程度なのか。

一週間はshort termの範疇だと思うのですが。
    下にある、cargo villageのstorage serviceのほうが若干安いので、
    ”長期”の場合には、そのほうが良いかも知れません。

cargo villageのstorage serviceでは、
    Euro Movers International LLC
    Euro Movers is a worldwide relocation company. Service: Local/Inter Emirate removal, Door to Door service, Storage and distribution,

しかし、同じような質問は、至極当たり前の回答で終わっている・・・・。

//www.dubaiairportguide.com
    Julie says:
    June 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM Hi ..I am coming from Infia to Dubai…I need to leave a bag in Dubai for about 15 days as am going onward to Africa. I will pick it up on my way back.Is it possible to leave the bag in the cargo village? Is the cargo village open 24 hours?
    Or, is it possible for me to drop this in left luggage for a friend in Dubai to pick up & drop it back to left luggage for me to pick up on my way back through Dubai as I will only be transitting for 3 hours. Only issue is I have a single entry visa.

June 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    Hi Julie,

You would need to contact Dubai Airport directly regarding this or alternatively get in contact with the airline you are travelling with to Dubai as they may be able to help you make the necessary arrangements.

何日までとか書かれていないので、Contactの番号に電話するしかないような気がします。
    結局、June 9, 2013の答えと同じですが・・。

でも、10日間国から離れるのでしょうか?Julieさんと同様に。
    ホテルに置くという選択肢はないのですよね?
    1週間程度は短期だとは思いますが。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件
    13/11/04 09:32

ありがとうございます。

その後もネットで調べましたが最大預かり期間についてはよくわかりません。料金さえ払えば長期でもOKなんでしょうかね。
    ちなみにドバイは単なる中継地点なので一泊するかどうかです。

• いいね! 0