• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

Re: ナイジェリア詐欺

あ、いまはイタリア?
    以前はロンドンだったが...

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • あー、もしかして本気にしてるの?

それって、7月から世界中にばらまかれてる、このジャンクメールの話でしょ。Viale Europa 104, 00144 なら実在するんだけどね。なんで地図に無いか、よく考えたらわかる気がするんだけどなぁ。

以下引用***********************

I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. My name is Barrister Mariano Giuseppe, a legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to late Mr. Michael Harris who died in Air France plane which disappeared over the Atlantic Ocean were Brazilians and French nationals, airline officials said along With his wife Mrs. Anne on the 31st May 2009 Air France plane with other 447 passengers on board (May their soul rest in peace).I know that my client had no living kin but I went ahead and made several inquiries to their embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

You can confirm this from the website below which was published by BBC. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8077858.stm

I only did so to be double sure of this fact. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly in a BANK IN ITALY where the deceased had an account valued at about $25 Million Dollars, The bank has issued me a notice that in the event that no next of kin comes up for the claim, the account will be confiscated if not claimed and we have just about few months.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$25 Million Dollars can be paid into your nominated bank account and then you and me can share the money in the mode. 60% shall be for me and 35% for you and 5% shall be map out for expanse that are being made within the transfer.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please your telephone and fax number urgently needed for further discussion.

STUDIO LEGALE di MARIANO GIUSEPPE
    ADDRESS: Via Europa 104
    ZIP , 00184 Rome Italy
    TEL : +393-668-061-955
    FAX: + 390-660-513-105
    Office Email: advocatemariano@webadictos.net

Best regards,

Mariano Giuseppe

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件