退会ユーザ @*******
05/09/02 04:44

transfer from the aiport to Reikyavik city center

As I mentioned in another thread, I travelled Iceland in the mid of July this year. Regarding transportation from the Kevlavik airport to the city center of Reikyavik, you can hardly see the problem. You have had comments from other readers with respect to FlyBus, which will take you at any time.

Rent-a-car could be an option, however, I don't suggest you to do this if you travel by yourself. It will be completely darkness, and a mid-night drive for a quite new city is not very safe.

I also landed in Heathrow and took a bus to Stansted, to catch an IcelandExpress flight. If you are a user of the Heathrow airport, you will probably know that here will be a very busy place. In my case, it took totally 2 hours to clear the passport control, to pick up baggage, and wait for a bus to Stansted. Moreover, thanks to the traffic jam, I spent other 2 hours to travel to Stansted from Heathrow. Please allow sufficient time, not to miss your IcelandExpress flight.

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• Re: transfer from the aiport to Reikyavik city center

貴重な意見ありがとうございます。チェックを済ませてヒースローからスタンステッドまで到着するまで二時間位とは大体検討してはおりましたがやはりそのくらいかかるのですね?更に余裕を持って行動をしたいと思います。またケフラビークから初日はブルーラグーンのノーザンライトインに泊まる事が決まりましたのでフライバスの件もオッケーです!しかしやはりロンドンでの混雑はご忠告の通り十分用心して生きたいと思います、ありがとうございます!

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件
    退会ユーザ @*******
    05/09/03 00:44

ヒースロー/スタンステッド

日本語が使えるようになりました。

補足しますと、私が乗った空港間連絡バスはヒースロー・ターミナル4からで、ターミナル1-2-3まで(要するに空港の敷地内)が著しく渋滞し、30分以上かかりました。ターミナル1-2-3からスタンステッドまでは1時間半ほどで、これはスムーズでした。

よいご旅行をなさってください。