yogi56さんへTRCの件

すいません、ちょっとレス拝借させてもらいます。
yogi56さんも現地に問い合わせをされたようですね。
「PUMA Treks」からの返信によると、やはりTAAN所属のエージェントで申請をしなくてはいけないようですが、TRCの申請料金は250Rsで"ENTRY PERMIT"申請2000Rsに追加という形でエージェントで手配してくれるそうです。その際 +250Rsが旅行者本人負担かエージェントが負担するかは今後の様子で変って来そうですが…ともあれTRCはトレッキング会社の明確性とトレッキングをする旅行者の安全を確立するための政府の方針のようですが、海外のトレッカーもこの件については困惑しているようです。結構、単独でトレッキングを満喫してるトレッカーは多いですからね。
参考のHPの文面からすると、正規の手続きさえすれば今まで通り単独でも入山は可能のようですが。一度目を通して見て下さい。

http://www.trekinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3746

からのPICK UP 文面
Re: Trekking Registration Certificate & the Independent Trekker
I think that not being able to simplify the exact requirements is the point. There is conflicting information
coming out of Nepal, it is still ambiguous and many of us are waiting to see what happens.

What is clear is that you need a new certificate - the TRC certificate - for a nominal charge of 250nrps to trek
anywhere after the 1st October. These will be issued by registered trekking agencies.

What isn't clear is whether you will be able to trek on your own in the areas that you currently can. TAAN are
saying that you can ONLY trek with a registered trekking agency in all areas. Whereas NTB are saying that you can still trek independently in Annapurna, Langtang and Khumbu but still need to have the TRC certificate.

They are contradicting each other at the moment but bear in mind that TAAN have a vested financial interest in
getting you to trek with them therefore they would say what they are saying to drum up more business.

My personal view (and that is all it is) is that you can still trek independently with a TRC certificate and TAAN
are telling lies. If it turns out
that that is the case then I think they will do their business and reputation some damage. They have so far not
managed to provide an
answer to NTB's statement which categorically states that you can trek independently. NTB have no vested
reason to state anything but the
truth. The jury is still out.

後「PUMA」からの返信文です。参考までに
any tourist people can get the TRC in Puma treks if they book the trekking with me.TRC issued by
TAAN (trekking agents association of Nepal) so every trekking agency who registered under the government rules
they can get it.TRC cost is Rs.250 per person.Trekking agency must pay the TRC if any tourist people book the
trekking.If tourist people book the trekking in trekking agency they don't need to pay as TRC.Trekking agency pay
the TRC cost.

Concept of TRC means no one can do trekking without package or hire gouide and porter.Trekking agencis doesn't
make TRC for tourist people if they don't book the trek.

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 06/10/09 15:54

有り難うございます。

私も来年の予定がありますので、希望に合う会社があるかどうか問い合わせてみました。
    アンナプルナ・ドリームは29ドルと高いのでびっくりしました。
    TRC制度の趣旨からすれば高いです。
    この時と不正利潤を狙っているのか、ここはパスかな。
    TRC申請と入山料の支払いを同時に代行してくれるのは手間が省けてあり難いけど、送金するのがめんどうですね。
    ドルを送って、後で清算でしょうか。
    プーマの文面によると、パッケージツアーか、ガイドとポーターを雇わないと許可されないとか。
    他の会社のHPではガイドか、ポーターいずれかを雇ってとあったのですが・・・。

No.169411でお聞きした件の回答もお願いします。

情報交換の為、このままこのトピックスでレスします。
    Eihabuさん、了解ください。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

Re: No.26

お役に立ちましたでしょうか?
    $29.-が、エントリーパーミットと一緒であればそんなくらいの値段です。TRCのみの値段であればぼったくりですねぇ。
    PUMAはメールであらかじめ日程を連絡しておけば送金しなくても支払いはポカラに入ってからで大丈夫ですよ。発行はACAP事務所ですぐしてくれますから。ピークシーズンはちょっと時間掛かるかもしれませんが。
    ガイドかポーターのいずれかで大丈夫だと思います。エージェントを通してTRC申請をすれば単独でも大丈夫そうですし。
    また、TRCが開始されてから情報取ってみます~。
    ごめんなさい、NO.169411の件ですが面倒くさがりで申し訳ない、どれか分らないです。
    No.170251=No.26*なので*の方の番号教えて下さい。
    Eihabuさんにちょっと申し訳ないので、よかったら私のメルアド使ってくださいな。これも何かの縁、同じ女同士、機会があればポカラの空の下でお会いしたいですね。
    my E-mail add:
    whirlpool@y8.dion.ne.jp

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件