よろしければ教えてください。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 2件

2件のコメント

• 退会ユーザ @*******
    06/05/05 11:27

住所変更フォーム

これです。

http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ticketmaster.cfg/php/enduser/fattach_get.php?p_sid=coCLBH6i&p_tbl=9&p_id=271&p_created=1081343100&p_olh=0

Answer Number 4244に、下のように出ていました。

If you need to change the current address on your booking you will need to send us the following information: A cover note stating the problem and quoting your reference number, the event and venue you have purchased tickets for, the date of the event and the address currently in the booking Plus a credit/debit card statement clearly showing the correct address Once we receive this information we will update your booking.

If you have an overseas address we strongly advise that, for security, you choose box office collection for your tickets. If you send us the appropriate information as stated above we can then update your booking details. You can send this information to: Ticketmaster Customer Services P.O. Box 798 Manchester M60 1WU or alternatively fax us on 0161 385 3624, marking the document clearly for the attention of the Customer Service Department.

(予約の住所を変更する必要がある場合は、以下の情報を当社まで送ってください。--問題点及び照会番号を明記したカバーレター、チケットを購入したイベント名と会場名、イベントの日付、予約に使った住所、及び正しい住所が明記されているクレジットカード/デビットカードの明細書。これらの情報を受け取り次第、あなたの予約を更新いたします

海外にお住みの方には、安全のため、ボックスオフィスでのチケット受け渡しを強くお勧めします。上で述べた情報を送付して下されば、予約の詳細を更新いたします。情報は以下までご送付ください。
    Ticketmaster Customer Services P.O. Box 798 Manchester M60 1WU
    もしくは
    FAX: 0161 385 3624
    書類には、カスタマー・サービス部宛てとご明記ください)

ということで、やはりこちらからのアクションが必要なようです。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 枝板13のリンクから

まず、serchで4244と入れてください。
    4244 I have accidentally entered the incorrect address when making my booking, what should I do?
    納得したら
    271 How do I notify you of a change of address? のFile Attachments欄にフォームがあります。
    関連質問も下にでてきます。
    540、380等も見てください。

気になるんですが、これから連休明けまでパソコンから遠くなります。
    取り急ぎ、これでお役に立てるといいんですが。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

Re: 枝板13のリンクから

おおー
    ありがとうございます。
    添付のファイルがあったなんて見落としてました。
    どうもありがとうございます。