20/06/15 18:56

多条件で不可

保険ですが、まず日本人には資格なし。
INSURED PARTY
An individual with usual place of residence in any European country or country bordering the Mediterranean, listed in the Specific Terms
and Conditions, who contracts a flight with VUELING and is notified to EUROP ASSISTANCE. Persons of less than two years of age shall also
be considered as insured parties

この段階で多分意味がない(欧州在住ならここで質問はしない)。

除外項目に、検疫があり、上記14日間隔離を理由にできません。蛇足ですが、もっと初期の対応の検証が必要で、この14日も過大評価の弊害でして、これがために、時間ばかりを浪費したことになるのです。やっと日本は10日になったし、台湾での調査では、発症後6日以降の感染はないことも判明しています。さらに言えば、日本の指定感染症による病床占有と医療崩壊の危機もしかりで、必要のないことを直ぐに修正すれば良いのに、それができないのです。話を戻すと、予期せぬ天災と製造者や交通機関管理当局の運行停止措置、さらに交通機関媒体の故障などが入ります(保険適応の除外)。やはり、契約時に障害の発生の可能性知っているた否かも重要。これは、12月とか1月ならまだしも、3月では世界がかなりヤバイという認識があったので、想定外といるのは無理でしょう。

EXCLUSIONS

3. Quarantine, other than quarantine observed by the Insured Party in accordance with the instructions of the treating medical practitioner, epidemics or pollution in the country of destination.
5. Withdrawal (whether temporary or otherwise) of the service of the means of transport due to the recommendation of the manufacturer, civil or port authority.
7. Those in which the cause is a consequence of a failure or fault in the means of transport (other than damage to roadways or railways due to avalanche, snow or flooding) where prior knowledge thereof existed at the
time of the subscription of the insurance or booking of travel and/or stay or similar, other than where it may be demonstrated that, as

www.businesstraveller.com
Coronavirus: will insurance cover your cancelled trip?
Will my insurance cover my costs?
In general, travel insurers compensate for cancellations only under certain circumstances:

The FCO [Foreign and Commonwealth Office] advises against travel to the booked destination;
The insurance policy includes travel disruption cover*;
The holidaymaker has already contacted their airline or travel provider to change dates or arrange a refund.

これも関係します。保険の場合、危険性を何時察知したか。12月とか1月末ならいざ知らず、3月では誰もが危険なウイルスであることを認識していたと言われ、門前払いをくらうでしょう。

www.staysure.co.uk

Cancelling my trip or policy
When am I covered to cancel my holiday?

You’ll only be covered by your travel insurance to claim for the cancellation of your holiday if:

The government, FCO, WHO (World Health Organization) or local authorities haven’t issued any advice before you bought your policy
with the optional Travel Disruption Extension.

無駄な買い物だったような気がします・・。

唯一、この保険を有効にする方法は・・・、感染し重症化することです。それも7月後半に。ただし、C) Acts on the part of the Insured Partの3. Fraudulent activity, self-harm or suicide.に、自ら感染を願い出たら保険適応外となるでしょう。

VelungのCancellation insurance is a scamとまで言われています。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 0件

0件のコメント