19/01/19 08:08

コインブラと同じ

Hi, I'm arriving in Porto via AP train from Lisbon to Porto Campanha station.

My hotel is near Sao Bento station. With my AP ticket, can I take local train and don't have to buy another ticket? Which train can I take?

Thanks.

Customers who buy tickets to or from Opoto-Campanhã, Coimbra-B and Lisbon Oriente, can use the Oporto, Coimbra and Lisbon urban trains respectively for free, to get to or from Oporto São Bento, Coimbra Cidade, Lisbon Santa Apolónia, Areeiro, Entrecampos and Sete Rios.

I intend buying online a train ticket from Porto to Lisbon? We will be staying very near to Sao Bento Station. My question is should I buy a ticket from Sao Bento - Lisbon or Campanha- Lisbon?

If I buy the Sao Bento-Lisbon it's the same price but there's a transfer.Is that easy to manage or should we just make our way to Campanha and get the train there?

Buy Porto-Campanhã to Lisbon (Oriente or santa apolónia) that ticket is also valid for any regional train departing from S. Bento to several destinations. So if you are close to S. Bento, just walk to the station and take the 1st train departing, it will stop at Campanhã. Once there look at the screens and check on which line the train to Lisbon will be departing, it's an underground passage between lines, easy to go around.

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• Re: コインブラと同じ

ん??どうしました?

コインブラと同様ということですね。ありがとうございました。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件