Re: (急募)alsaのキャンセル料について

初めまして。

私も1月下旬にバスに乗車する予定で、すでにオンラインチケットを購入済みです。
もしもの時のことを考え調べて見ました。

スペイン語はわからないので英語のページでの検索です。

ONLINE HELPからFAQS by Categoryをクリック

Select category: Ticket managementを選択

Select subcategory: Ticket Cancellationsを選択すると、さらに下記の選択肢が現れます。

1. How do I cancel a ticket bought online?
2.Can I cancel a ticket purchased at a Sales Office?
3.How can I cancel a ticket bought through the Information and Sales Service 902 42 22 42?
4.Can I cancel or change my ticket at any ALSA sales point?
5. I cancelled my ticket by mistake. Can I recover it?

1をselect すると回答が現れます。これを読む限りでは、キャンセルの可否については記されていないように思います。

楽しいご旅行を!

Tickets purchased online can be canceled, modified or reprinted at the "TICKETS MANAGEMENT" section of our website; you just have to enter the purchaser's National Tax ID number, booking number or the bank card number used in the purchase, and the dates of the trip.

You can also cancel your ticket by calling 902 42 22 42. To request cancellations online or at 902 42 22 42, tickets must not be printed at a sales point.

Cancellations online or by phone must be requested at least 2 hours prior to the date of the service.

If tickets bought online have been printed at a sales point, cancellation is only possible at specific sales offices offering this service; for this purpose, you must show your bank card and your ID. Said cancellation will only be possible if requested at least 2 hours prior to the date of the service.

The ticket price will be refunded to the same card used during purchase

Passengers who miss the bus do not have the right to change the ticket or claim a refund. In case of cancellation of the ticket, cancellation fees are non-refundable.

Tickets bought through Paypal can only be cancelled on ALSA's web page. Cancellation are not possible in any case at sales points or telephone customer service.

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• eavesdrop 様

お早いお返事ありがとうございます。
    確認したところ、チケットはnormalで変更、キャンセル共に出来たのですが、おそらく保証をつけてなかったために全額返ってくる訳ではありませんでした。
    また、僕は往復で取っていて行きだけ変更したかったのですが、帰りを変更しないと行きの変更が出来ないようになっていて、そこでまた減額になるので諦めました。。。
    キャンセルはしませんでしたが、アドバイスを頂きありがとうございました。
    eavesdropさんも楽しいご旅行を!

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件