18/12/28 07:47

Their policy is that the ticket name must match exactly to my passport.

昔ならいざ知らず、いまは機械が処理するので、確実に弾かれます。私もマコチャンさんも、機械が弾いたためわかったのです(ちなみに私の場合は、購入直後に座席指定だったので、カンタスなら無料対象)。

過去にも例がありますが、強行突破を推奨した無責任な書き込みは皆無です。有償での解決しかありません。ただし、7万円も覚悟すべきでしょうね。二人で2万円程度なら、仕方ないことで、最低このくらいは覚悟が必要でしょう。

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a similar issue. I booked an international QF flight some time ago through an agent, and I just realised that my first name is missing from the ticket. Instead, my second name is on there. All three of my names appear on my passport, but only my middle and last name appear on the ticket. Is this likely to be an issue? for example if my name (on passport) was John Peter Smith, my ticket just says Peter Smith.

I called Qantas and they told me that their policy is that the ticket name must match exactly to my passport, and the issuing agent is being difficult in re-issuing a ticket. Do you think they will still let me get on the flight at the airport? Does anyone have experience with this? The problem is i'm flying out in a few days so i'm getting a bit anxious!!!

Similar thing happened to me a couple of years ago when my Christian name and Surname were reversed. Rang Qantas and from memory it cost $60 or thereabouts to correct the error.

I remember reading about 8 years ago about someone who had their first name misspelled (Suzan vs Susan) and getting refused entry to the US. Other countries are likely more lenient.
If Qantas told you their policy is not to accept a ticket with your problem I'd want to know if that was a policy they often allow to slide, or a very firm policy. I'd get the name changed even if there's a charge for it.

これはこの手の問題で何時も思っていること。すなわち、関所は最低二箇所あり、はじめが大丈夫だからと言って、その後が大丈夫とは言えない。日本人は先例を盾に突破を図りたがりますが(前には大丈夫だった)、海外ではまず通じません。「我々は関知しない」と言われるだけ。帰国時に無効と言われる可能性もあるのです。まあ、日本人のスタッフならそこまで頭がまわる筈なので、往路のフライトで有料は変更を求め、そのまま通すことはないでしょう。問題はそのさいの価格が7万円では済まない可能性のほうが高いのです。
Even if the check in staff in Australia allow you to board, it doesn't mean the check in staff at the returning flight will do the same. They have the right to deny you boarding.

so call Qantas again and double check if that was the case, if they are not helpful you could try walking into a Qantas office if there is one close to you...

anyway you must reissue the ticket because its likely you didn't type your name in correctly since its online...which means you will have to pay the reissue fee, if you get it reissued via the online agent you will likely have to pay an additional service fee.

Definitely get it fixed before you travel.

If you call Qantas and are nice I think you have a chance of getting it fixed free of charge.

I agree 100% here

if the first and last name on your ticket does not match your passport you won't be travelling

It looks like QF do not allow name changes in ANY fare category.
http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/amadeus/minirules/AUASSALE_SUMMARY/

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 0件

0件のコメント