webチェックインイン.乗り継ぎ.荷物について

公開日 : 2017年11月07日
最終更新 :

年末にトルコへ一人旅してきます。
初めて、webチェックインをしてみようと思ったのですが、疑問があります。

成田からターキッシュの直行便でアタチュルクへ行き、
そのまま国内線に乗り継いでカイセリまで行きます。カイセリまでの飛行機も、同じくターキッシュです。
航空会社が同じだと、成田のカウンターでカイセリまでの国内線も同時チェックインでき、荷物もカイセリでのピックアップになるとゆうのは知りましたが、
webチェックインでも、同時チェックインと、最終目的地でのみの荷物ピックアップは可能でしょうか?
ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。
よろしくお願いします。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 17/11/07 20:57

紙の搭乗券が出るか否かの違いがある程度

で、対面で搭乗手続きをするのとは基本的に同じこと。

TKのオンラインチェックインに関する説明です。
    疑問点は全て解決する筈です(ちゃんと書かれている)。

6. What if I have baggage to check?
    Online check-in is available for the passengers with or without baggage. It is not need to register your baggage details while check-in. Baggage check-in process might be completed at the airport “bag drop off point” or “Bag Drop”. Desks are closed 60 minutes to international, 45 minutes to domestic flights schedule departing time. In case of excess baggage, passengers have to consider the time will be spent for excess baggage payment process. THY cannot be held responsible of possible passenger delays due to excess baggage process.
    7. What time should I be at the airport and what should I do on my arrival?
    After the security controls, our passengers can drop their baggages and get their baggage tags from our special Bag Drop counters.
    These counters will be closed 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the international flights and 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the domestic flights. Please arrange your arrival time considering these regulations and airport security controls.
    8. What if I have connecting flights?
    Because online check-in is made through to your final destination, you will experience no problem if you have connecting flights. In this case your baggage will be checked to final destination at the check-in counter. If you wish to collect your baggage at the stopover point, the baggage tag will be changed per your request.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件
    17/11/08 16:45

Re: 紙の搭乗券が出るか否かの違いがある程度

なるほど、できるようですね。
    ありがとうございました。