Q&A

ブダペスト発ウィーン行き鉄道の、ハンガリー鉄道HPからの予約について

公開日 : 2014年07月16日
最終更新 :

今月下旬にブダペストからウィーンに鉄道で移動することを計画しており、21:10ブダペスト東駅発を考えています(片道です)。

ハンガリー鉄道で購入した方が安いとの話を聞きましたので、ハンガリー鉄道のHP(http://www.mav-start.hu/)で検索し購入を試みましたが、「No offer available for the journey with these conditions. For the list of available offers click here.」という頁に行きついてしまい、上手くいきません。
「click here」を開くとハンガリー語になってしまうので、グーグル翻訳してみたものの、「もしかしたら往復でないと購入できないのか」と推測しつつも、いま一つ意味が分かりません。

オンラインで購入のご経験のある方、或いはできる方法をご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、是非、ご教示願います。

また、もしもオンラインで購入することができないなら、前日或いは当日に、現地(ブダペスト東駅)で購入可能かご教示ください。この時期ヨーロッパは観光客が多いので若干の心配をしています。

よろしくお願い致します。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 2件

2件のコメント

• 14/07/18 18:30

オンライン購入は往復だけです。(Railjetの座席指定必須でなく任意のまま)

We would like to inform you that seat reservation is not compulsory for the railjet trains between Budapest and Wien.
    We are selling a discount price one-way ticket for this journey, called Fortuna ticket. This offer is available in a limited number for 13 €/person/way for 2nd class, or 29 €/person/way for 1st class, including place reservation. This ticket is only valid for the chosen date and train, it is not changeable, not refundable.
    Unfortunately, the normal price one-way ticket is not available for purchase online, so if the Fortuna tickets are sold out, then you can buy the normal price ticket only at the international ticket offices personally.
    Online purchase of the Fortuna tickets is available after a registration on https://jegyvasarlas.mav-start.hu/eTicketV2/V2/Bejelentkezes.jsp?Lang=EN. You will also find helpful information on this site about how to purchase online.
    Best Regards,
    László Hegedűs
    customer service exper
    未だ座席指定は任意

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 2件

Thank for your information

Thank you so much.
    I have read your information right now. It is quite helpful for me. I'm grateful for you and glad to know that the seat reservation is not compulsory for the railjet trains between Budapest and Wien.

By the way, I would like to know also whether the seat reservation is compulsory or not, for the EuroNight trains from Budapest and Wien, because I hope to stay in Budapest as long as possible.
    It is highly appreciated if you would inform me.

Warm Regards,
    Persian Carpet (please allow me to use my handle name here)

• 退会ユーザ @*******
    14/07/16 11:08

寝台を指定していませんか?

ブダペスト→ウィーンは直通のレイルジェットなら3時間ほどではなかったでしょうか?
     この距離(と到着時間帯?)で寝台をとろうとするとNGかもしれません

ハンガリー国鉄のサイトで最新の列車の時間を確認していませんが、例えば最終の直通レイルジェットを使えばブダペストのホテルでゆっくり休めますから、その方が翌日以降の観光がずっと楽だと思います。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

ありがとうございました

ありがとうございます。氷解しました。

オーストリア連邦鉄道(ÖBB)のHPから探ってみると、私の希望する電車は「ミュンヘン行のEN(EuroNight:ユーロナイト)」となっておりました。そして別のWebサイトでは「ENは、国際区間で利用の場合、乗車券と寝台券が一体化した包括運賃チケットでの利用」とのことでした。

「ギリギリまでブタペストにいて、翌日は朝からウィーンを廻ろう」と欲張って考えて、時間だけを見て「ブダペスト東駅21:10発、ウィーン・マイドリング駅23:56着」を検討していましたが、電車の種類までは確認していませんでした。

ゆったりとした計画を考えてみます。

ありがとうございました。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件