Q&A

アイルランドならイギリスへの入国の仕方

公開日 : 2019年12月12日
最終更新 :

アイルランドからイギリスに入国し6ヶ月滞在しようと考えています。
アイルランドからイギリスは入国審査がないと聞いたのですが審査がない場合その国に入ったという証拠はどのようにわかるのでしょうか?
無断入国?みたいにはならないか心配です。
普通はスタンプを押されると思っていたのですが。
無知ですみません。何か知っていることがあれば教えてください。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 4件

4件のコメント

• 19/12/15 09:55

EU離脱後にもCTAの本質は変わらないが、現行の最大90日も変わらないでしょう

www.citizensinformation.ie
    It also reaffirms the commitment to maintain the CTA following Brexit (pdf).それはあくまで人、それも互いの国の住人だけの話で、物、とりわけ、この一年の騒動でも一番問題となった関税に関しては、あくまで互いにEUの一員であることが前提と書かれています。北アイルランド切り捨てを選択するか、北アイルランドを共和国と完全分離するかしかBrexitがなされる道はないと思われていたので、ジョンソンが最後に合意した内容は、前者に近い(かなり曖昧で、これからが大変だとは思いますが)ので、再来年からは少なくとも両国民以外には何らかの関所を設ける必要がでると思われます。
    The Common Travel Area does not relate to goods or customs issues. The present movement of goods, the absence of customs posts on the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland, and the absence of customs duties between the UK and Ireland comes from both countries’ membership of the European Union.

で、本題。
    The Common Travel Area also involves some co-operation on matters relating to immigration issues. A third country national, for example, may be refused permission to enter Ireland if they intend to travel onwards to the UK and they would not qualify for admission to the UK under the Aliens (Amendment) Order 1975.

先に書いた(一大学の記載で公式見解ではないものの、一応大学なので正しいと思います。さらに、これは学生向けの記載ですが、旅行者も同じ扱いになります)
    /www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/
    Entering the UK via the Republic of Ireland
    Those with UK entry clearance or visaなら何もすることがないが、単なる観光客なら、
    Non-visa nationals without UK entry clearanceになるので、
    You cannot apply to enter the UK as a Short-Term Student, because there will be no UK Border Force Office to process the application. Instead, you will have permission to stay in the UK for 90 days under the Common Travel Area rules. It is important that you keep a record of your travel to the UK, for example your ticket and/or boarding card) so that, if needed, you can show when your 90 days of immigration permission began. You can study if you are in the UK under the Common Travel Area rules.

The British-Irish Visa Scheme
    www.dfa.ie/media/embassychina/visas/BIVS-information-note-EN.pdf
    これを読む限り、アイルランドに入って滞在を認められた以上、CTA滞在は90日の縛りを受けるとみなされます。

やはり、これが今回の答えになるはず(すでに書いているので読んだものだと思うのですが)、
    I am a non-visa national, I do not have entry clearance or a visa, I entered the UK via the Republic of Ireland and I need to stay for more than 90 days. What can I do?
    If you need to stay for more than 90 days, you will need to leave the Common Travel Area within 90 days of entering the UK and apply for new immigration permission when you re-enter the UK.

For example, you could take a day trip to France and apply for Short-Term Student immigration permission when you return to the UK from France.

要するに、UKのみなら180日可能だが、CTAは90日となると書かれているのです。

さらに、Inadvertently entering the UK illegallyと書かれていて、不注意でも”不法滞在”になってりまうのです。これはアイルランドから英国に渡ったさいに何も国境管理がないために生じること。ここにはっきり書かれています。
    You should not enter the UK from the Republic of Ireland if:
    You are required to have a visa for the UK, and you do not have one
    今回がこれにあたります。
    You are subject to directions given by the Secretary of State that your exclusion is conducive to the public good or in the interests of national security.
    You are subject to a deportation order
    制度上、アイルランドから英国に渡り、CTAで90日を超えることができてしまう(inadvertently)が、それは非合法、法律違反(illegally)で、取り返しの利かない罰則対象です。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • Re: アイルランドならイギリスへの入国の仕方

mommy isさん、こんにちは。

いろんなところに書き散らしていますが、やはりビザ関係は大使館に確認するのが確実です。
    https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-embassy-tokyo.ja

おっしゃるとおり、アイルランド共和国と英国の行き来は、共和国の独立の経緯から入国審査をしないことになっています。これはEUとかシュンゲン協定(両国ともシュンゲン国てでないので関係ありませんが)とかとは、全く別の枠組みなので、これからも維持されると思います。
    https://www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/guides/entering-uk-republic-ireland/
    (ロンドンの大学のウエブですが、悩ましそうですね。・・・)
    https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/841219/common-travel-area-v6.0ext.pdf
    英国政府の詳しい説明書きですが、時間があれば読んでください。

英国の2020年1月末のEU離脱がほぼ決定的になりましたが、このことについては、特段影響はないと思います。アイルランドの入国スタンプ(EUの国は必ず押される)とアイルランドから英国に行くときの飛行機のe-チケットの控え、があれば、十分証明になりそうですが・・・確認してみてください。

また、EU離脱で唯一影響しそうなのは、北アイルランドですが、(もし、万が一)道路に税関が出来ることになれば、パスポートチェックは必ず行うので、「陸路で北アイルランドから英国に入国する」だと(今回の場合は)証明ができて、悩まなくなる可能性がほんのわずかあります。直接グレートブリテン島に行くならば、忘れてください。

あと、長期にわたって日本を離れる場合、ビザが必要な国に行くときなどは顔パスや指紋パスで出国しても「日本の出国スタンプ」を押してもらう方がいいです。私は今まで顔パスで通過したのにわざわざスタンプを押してもらう人達を「ばっかじゃないの?」(!)と思っていましたが、国によっては出国スタンプで出国日を判断して処理する・・・みたいな事もあり、その場合、スタンプがないと日本大使館へ問い合わせで足止めを食らう、ことがあるとのことで、見直しました。普通に一ヶ月くらいのヨーロッパ旅行では問題にならないでしょうが・・・よいご旅行を。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 2件

追記

>いろんなところに書き散らしていますが、

と言うのは、私が、と言う意味で、mommy isさんが、という意味ではありません。誤解を与えたかも知れないので、念のため書き添えておきます。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 確かに入国審査はなかったですね

ただ、アイルランド入国の時にはチェックがあるので、それをもって、入国と判断するのでは。
    観光で6ヶ月滞在を説明するのは難しいのでは。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 19/12/13 08:56

来年末までの話なら

ジョンソンが勝ちで合意なき離脱は消え去りそうです。ならば、移行措置が来年末までなされるので、現状と同じでしょう。しかし、最終案では北にも事実上の国境(管理)ができるので、再来年からは大きく変わるはずです。アイルランドからのUK入国が復活し、検査がなされると思います。少なくとも旅行者は。

www.dfa.ie
    Getting Ireland Brexit Ready
    Brexit & You
    Frequently Asked Questions

Can I still travel freely to/from the UK? Hide the panel body

Yes. Irish citizens can continue to travel freely between the UK and Ireland in the same manner as before.

There are no requirements for passport controls in operation for Irish and British citizens travelling within the Common Travel Area i.e. between Ireland and the UK. However, as regular passengers would be aware, all air and sea carriers require some form of identification and some carriers regard a passport as the only valid identification.

ここからが本題。
    www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk
    Entering the UK via the Republic of Ireland
    The Common Travel Area

Those with UK entry clearance or visa

When you enter the UK, your passport will not be checked or stamped by a UK Border Force Officer. We advise that you keep evidence of your date of travel (for example your boarding card) in case you need to prove this later.

Non-visa nationals without UK entry clearance

You cannot apply to enter the UK as a Short-Term Student, because there will be no UK Border Force Office to process the application. Instead, you will have permission to stay in the UK for 90 days under the Common Travel Area rules. It is important that you keep a record of your travel to the UK, for example your ticket and/or boarding card) so that, if needed, you can show when your 90 days of immigration permission began. You can study if you are in the UK under the Common Travel Area rules.

I am a non-visa national, I do not have entry clearance or a visa, I entered the UK via the Republic of Ireland and I need to stay for more than 90 days. What can I do?

If you need to stay for more than 90 days, you will need to leave the Common Travel Area within 90 days of entering the UK and apply for new immigration permission when you re-enter the UK.

For example, you could take a day trip to France and apply for Short-Term Student immigration permission when you return to the UK from France

単純ではないので、ご注意を・・・。

Inadvertently entering the UK illegally

Because there is no immigration control between the Republic of Ireland and the UK, it is possible to enter the UK illegally (without immigration permission). You should not enter the UK from the Republic of Ireland if:

You are required to have a visa for the UK, and you do not have one
    You entered the Republic of Ireland unlawfully from a place outside the Common Travel Area
    You entered the Republic of Ireland from the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man and you did not have immigration permission for those places
    You are subject to directions given by the Secretary of State that your exclusion is conducive to the public good or in the interests of national security.
    You are subject to a deportation order
    You have been refused permission to enter the UK (unless you have subsequently been given permission to enter or remain in the UK)

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件