Q&A

スエーデン国鉄VISAカード予約出来ない

公開日 : 2015年03月31日
最終更新 :

6/23(火)ストックホルムからオスロの列車をSJ.SEのホームページから何度も予約したのですが全て記入後、最後のPAYでエラーになってしまいます。何種類のVISAカードで試しましたが同じくエラーです。原因が分かりません。他のサイトで出来ます。但しクイックすると引き落としされるので止めました。とありましたがそれ以降の実際カードから購入さてた方いらっしゃいましたらアドバイス願います。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 15/03/31 17:17

海外カードに対応していない

オフィシャルサイトの説明ではわからないことで、
    その下が全て同じ内容ですが、最後の人の回答が明確です。
    要するに、地元カードだけには対応しているが、海外カードには
    対応していない。情報先進国の北欧とあろうものがとお思いに
    なるかも知れませんが、現実の世界はまさにそうなのです。
    日本だって、先進国とは思えない時代遅れなことは多々あります。
    レストランの喫煙、海外からの旅行者がSIMカードを簡単には買えない、
    民主国家とは思われない今が旬の政府による報道へ圧力、、、、など。

Ways to pay
    How you pay depends on where you buy your ticket. You can pay cash, by credit or debit card or on invoice.
    Payment card
    You can pay with the following paymant cards:
    VISA (including Electron)
    MasterCard (including Maestro)
    Diners Club
    American Express
    To be able to pay with a credit card, the issuing bank must use a CVV-code, which you find on your card (se picture through link below).
    In order to secure maximum customer safety, SJ uses a fraud control system.
    If you can't pay with your credit card on SJ.se you can buy your ticket at an SJ Ticket Office (SJ Resebutik) in Sweden and in Copenhagen, Denmark.

OK, yes that is official and I suspect they only accept local cards.
    Unless you plan travel in Christmas I don’t think trains are getting fully booked. Maybe some weekend trains (Friday after office hours) could get full but not average daily train, I think you are safe to get the ticket on the day when you are there.

Many countries websites do not take combination credit/debit cards as payment unless they are local cards. I think this has something to do with local banking laws and taxes. Also because they cannot pre-reserve using them. This is often the case for hotel reservations and may also apply here.

Steve, I think it is not that common anymore and in this particular case I think Sweden railway system is very old fashioned. In Finland train system you can buy with credit card incl. Amex. In England we booked ticket online easily also with foreign visa card and picked the tickets from the ticket machined at the station before departures. Regarding hotels I never saw one that do not accept foreign credit card if they have online booking system. Not accepting foreign cards will results in being quickly out of business these days. I am currently travelling south East Asia and booked airline and hotels online with credit cards easily.

This is a known problem with www.sj.se
    www.sj.se accepts many foreign cards, but is fussy. A significant proportion of overseas cards are rejected.
    Try www.sj.se first, but if rejected:
    1. Try www.bokatag.se or www.snalltaget.se/en instead. Same prices, small fee.
    2. If that fails, use www.acprail.com, connects to SJ, same prices but larger fee.
    3. If you're trying to book Copenhagen-Stockholm, you can easily book a Hamburg-Stockholm ticket at www.bahn.de/en from just 39 euros and simply not use the Hamburg-Copenhagen part. This is still far cheaper than paying the (approx) 80 euros full-flex fare at the station on the day or via a site such as Rail Europe.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

皆さんどの様にしているのですか?

ノルウェー国鉄オスロ→フロム→ベルゲンは予約できました。国際バス?ノルウェーシャトルLCCも今なら安いので(61€)しかし出来れば列車で行きたいがレイルヨーロッパからだと倍料金(17600円)。何か方法ないですかね?