Q&A

ザグレブやドブロヴの空港などのATMでユーロを引き出せますか

公開日 : 2015年03月09日
最終更新 :

5月にザグレブ、ドブロヴニクに行く計画です。現地のアパルトメント支払がバウチャアーではユーロ(390ユーロ)空港からホテルまでの送迎タクシー(35ユーロ)となってます。ATMでユーロを引き出せますか。もしNGならば日本で両替して行く必要があります。いつもヨーロッパ旅行では現地空港到着時に現地通貨をATMで引き出しており通貨を持ち歩いた事はありません。
どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 5件

5件のコメント

• 有意義なコメントありがとうございました

バウチャーなどにユーロと記載されている場合支払はクーナかどうかユーロでダメなのか事前に確認します。普通の場所に設置されているATMは当然現地通貨オンリーですね。クーナは特殊な通貨なのでクロアチア以外では使えないと思うので両替は計画的に行いたいと思います。
    みなさんありがとうございました。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 難しいのでは・・・

昨年、ザグレブ空港のATMを利用しましたが、クーナしか対応していなかったと思います。

ユーロがどうしても必要な場合は、空港で両替するしかないですね(大分ユーロ安になったので、時期的にいいかもしれません)。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 15/03/09 20:23

ダメ押し

ただし、この質問者の書いていることはおかしく、あとでわかるのですが、
    EUROを払うのはベルリンで、現地では一日の制限があるので、クロアチアで出したいと
    いうこと。それが出た時点で、みな引きました・・・。でも、上記質問の参考にはなります。

We'll be finishing our stay in Croatia in Split and then flying to Berlin. Our problem is that we will need a large amount of Euros (more than we can withdraw in a single day from an ATM) to pay for an apartment. Do ATMs in Croatia dispense more than just the kuna? In Mexico, for instance, some ATMs dispense both Mexican pesos and U.S. dollars. I would hope I could withdraw Euros in Split before arriving in Berlin.

As far as I know only Kuna...and I am pretty sure that your apartment will take kuna since its the official currency. Prices might be listed in Euros but they can change that to kuna.

Pay in kuna. You don't want to do multiple changes and even though I have been quoted in euro for accommodation I have never paid in it. Its not even the Croatian currency.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 15/03/09 20:22

EURO導入国ではない以上

面白い記載があるので、紹介します。
    ユーロ払いに関しても書かれています。
    欧州人のための利便性が理由で、支払いは、
    あるレートで変換してのKuna払いとなることが
    ほとんどだと・・・。

//www.visit-croatia.co.uk
    Are Euros accepted in Croatia?

You will find that you can pay for some items – private accommodation, taxis, some small restaurants – in Euros. Do note that this is entirely on an unofficial basis; the Euro is NOT an official currency and NO business/individual is required to accept them as payment. (It is just the case that some businesses, particularly small/family-run ones are happy to receive Euros – this probably harks back to the days of Yugoslavia when people were happier “holding” Deutschmarks rather than the unstable Yugoslav Dinar.)
    So why are some prices in Croatia quoted in Euros?

You may well find that prices in some accommodation places, restaurants and elsewhere quoted in Euros. This is purely because so many visitors to Croatia are from Euro-using countries, and some business owners display Euro prices to make it easier for them. Likewise, whatever your currency, you may have a rough idea of what its exchange rate against the Euro is – but you’re unlikely to know what the exchange rate against the Kuna is!

When will Croatia join the Euro?

Although Croatia did join the EU on 1st July 2013, there are no concrete plans to adopt the Euro as the country’s official currency. So the answer to this question is – who knows?!
    Currencies to take with you and changing money in Croatia

Taking your ‘home’ currency (Euros, UK Pounds or U.S. Dollars) to Croatia and changing it there will not result in any problems – all are easy to exchange for Kunas in the country, although other currencies can of course be changed too.

If your home currency is something other than these three, and you’d like to play it safe, the best currency to take to Croatia is Euros.

Hotel exchange rates are usually quite poor, so try to avoid changing your money at your hotel. You’ll probably be better off changing your money in a bank or in one of numerous Bureaux de Change dotted around towns.

ATMに関しては、
    As Kuna is the currency of Croatia you can only obtain this from ATM machines.
    Since you don't need Euros in Croatia it would be dumb to dispense them.
    What a silly question - would you expect ATMs in USA to dispense another currency ?? !!!!
    Croatian Kuna is the official and legal currency of Croatia.
    Perhaps urbanp is confused by the fact that some hotels accept euros but I am not sure what this has to do with ATMs.
    No euros from the ATMs, though you can get them in the exchange offices and banks (the comission is not big). The best way to pay in Cro is using kunas, so no need for euros - if you are leaving for a country that uses euro as a currency after Croatia, you can get them from ATMs there - each aountry dispenses it's currency at ATMs - so you will have no problems with that, wherever you are.
    Some ATMs at the airport will dispense both Kuna and Euros, for example. This allows travellers to get some Euros ahead of their arrival to another country etc. It can be useful if the airline deals in Euros to buy drinks, snacks etc. on the plane.
    Typical ATMs in the towns will be Kunas only.
    I have never seen an ATM at the airports here - Dubrovnik and Split dispense Euros !!
    have never gotten kuna from an airport in Croatia but found it hard to believe that they would dispense either Kuna or Euros there!
    Barry the ATMs at the airport dispense Croatian Kunas - you must have done this on one of your many visits !!
    NO NO NO - silly billy !!!
    1帯11を、多数決の論理で通すか、かつてガリレオが言ったように??、”Eppur si muove”
    と言うほうを取るかは貴方の自由です。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 退会ユーザ @*******
    15/03/09 11:05

ユーロでの現金払い指定なのですか?

ネットで申し込まれ、Webの画面やメール添付でとどいた書類を印刷されたのでしたら、「単に申し込み時の通貨指定がユーロになっていただけ」とかではないですか?
     本当に現地での支払いが“ユーロの現金”なのでしょうか?
     確認された方がよいと思います。
     少なくともお宿はクレジットカードでの支払いが可能なのではありませんか?
     まぁそれを言ったら送迎車も。。。

ちなみに両空港とも各種クレジットカードのシールが貼られたATMはありましたが使用経験はありません。
     どちらで乗り継がれるのか、途中何処かで観光をされてからクロアチアに入られるのかなど状況がわかりませんが、日本から途中乗り継ぎでそのまま入られるのでしたらクロアチアはシェンゲン協定に加入していません(加入しているけど発効していない?)ので、ヨーロッパ内乗り継ぎとしても乗り継ぎ空港で入国することはありません。つまり乗り継ぎ空港では制限区域内の移動だけですので、到着空港で現金を引き出すのでしたら日本の空港でユーロに両替して持って行っても現金を持ち歩くことの危険性はそれほど変わらないように思います。日本円にして55,000~56,000円くらいですよね。
     宿の支払いがチェックイン時ならまだしも、チェックアウト時だったらそれまでの期間の方が心配かもしれません。(^^;

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件